About the Journal
International Peer-Reviewed Scientific Journal “Health Policy, Economics and Sociology” is a bilingual, open access, periodical, interdisciplinary journal and covers the following disciplines:
- Public health;
- health policy;
- Health Management;
- Health Economics;
- Sociology of Health
- Sociology of Economics.
The main goals of the journal are:
- • Promotion of scientific research, raising awareness and development of research, popularization of scientific achievements;
- Promoting young researchers and scientists in identifying their scientific capabilities, increasing the index of personal quotes;
- Accelerating the introduction of the latest scientific information and scientific engagement;
- Providing interesting ideas and research issues to interested society;
- Provide opportunities for specialists to express their opinions about the ongoing processes in the country, and beyond.
Journal uses digital archiving policy. Journal archived in National Parliamentary Library of Georgia.
“Health Policy, Economics and Sociology” is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (CC BY 4.0) https://creativecommons.org.
The article is checked by an anti-plagiarism program Turnitin, which is integrated with Moodle. The journal allows software/spiders to automatically crawl the journal content.
Expect on average 28 days from submission to publication.
The submission, reviewing, editing and publication of articles in the „Health Policy, Economics and Sociology“ is free of charge.
The journal is published twice a year.
Abstracting and Indexing information
International Peer-Reviewed Scientific Journal “Health Policy, Economics and Sociology” is indexed with